Sunday, 8 February 2015

February 08, 2015

2:45 AM time to get out of bed and get ready for a day of flying.
3:30 AM Airport Shuttle

Surprisingly I wasn't the only one traveling at this crazy time of day.   I changed my shoes for sandals and cleared security.  Coffee!!!  Nothing was open on the secure side of departures.  My flight boarded on time and we were in the air at 5:25 destined for Toronto.

With 2 hours to kill in Toronto I found a couple of cups of coffee and breakfast.

10:20AM AC1603 YYZ -> UVF was in the air after de-icing

3:55PM I stepped off the plane to 28C humidity.

After swiftly clearing customs I was met by Eric and our St Lucian friend Doretta.
We piled into a Toyota Tercel along with Eric's gear and headed towards Rodney Bay.



Becoming tradition we stopped midway for a refreshment.


Doretta
Eric - Donnie
We checked into the Coco Palm Resort and took a short walk to the Blue Olive for a nice dinner of homemade pasta.  I am tired.



Sunset over Rodney Bay