Omelette chef Eric prepared breakfast and we lazed around our Cooper Island mooring until 11:00AM. We exited the harbour and with very little wind raised the main sail and then the jib on the port side maintaining this course until we reached the Beef Island bluff.
Instead of turning left past the cardinal marking the Trellis Bay mooring field we turned right after passing the red buoy marking the entrance to Marina Cay.
We selected a mooring close to the marina services.
Eileen, Al and I jumped in the dinghy to explore the inland amenities which included a Pusser's beach bar.
This marina is beautiful. I couldn't stop taking pictures.
Shortly afterwards, at 2:45, I boarded the ferry to Trellis Bay to meet George and Mikaela. Back at the boat and after a couple of refreshments we dinghied back to the marina services for dinner in the Pussers restaurant.
| Mikaela |
| George |

