Saturday, 21 February 2015

Saturday February 21, 2015


After a leisurely brunch on the boat the shore party, Eileen, Al, Lisa Marie, and I, visited the beach bars tastings their cool offerings.  

Eileen - Our Server From Last Night - Al

Pina Colada


What a good puppers. Every day is a beach day

Back at the boat it was time to turn on the AC and relax for a while (nap time).  I took this opportunity to catch up on a few emails and blog posts.  I can’t assume that there will be internet access in the next harbour or bay or cay that I might find myself in or the one after that for that matter. 

Dinner was also topside tonight. They, everyone but me, had steak that Gwyn brought from home while I had tofu.  Regardless of the entree, il was all washed down with a nice red wine.

Eileen and Al leave us tomorrow.  I will miss them.